Full field battery test platform One-stop testing and certification service
UL2809 recycled material content certification
Verification of recycled material content
UL 2809 Recycled Material Content Verification can perform third-party verification on the total content of post-consumer, pre-consumer, closed-loop recycling or recycled materials in the product to prove that the product is as environmentally friendly as claimed.
The popularity of green product marketing has promoted the increase in the use of "Eco-Labs", making it difficult to distinguish truly environmentally friendly products from those that are not so environmentally friendly. Through rigorous scientific analysis, we can help you prove to the market that your products are indeed in compliance with environmental protection requirements, not "greenwashing", and help you build credibility and stand out in a highly competitive market.
UL's environmental declaration verification mark allows you to confidently demonstrate to consumers your efforts in recycling and reuse. This provides you with a unique advantage in the ambiguous green market. The content of recycled materials not only reflects the efficiency and integrity of your supply chain, but also reflects your commitment to environmental management.
Getting UL's recycled material content verification also means that your product can:
- Get LEED® extra points to increase the visibility of key indicators and drive market demand for your products
- Using the UL Environmental Claim Verification Badge on packaging and marketing materials
- Listed in UL's green product database SPOT, allowing more buyers to effectively identify green products
With the verification of UL 2809 Recycled Material Content Environmental Statement, UL can evaluate the recycled material content in your products, including:
- Post-consumer recycled material content
- Pre-consumer recycled content content
- Closed loop recycled material content
- Total content of recycled materials
- Marine recycled plastic content
Why choose UL Environmental Services as one of the most trusted third-party product safety and standard development organizations in the world? We can help you gain credibility in the highly competitive green environmental protection market. This means that when you claim that your product is environmentally friendly, consumers will trust you. In the midst of unproven sustainability claims, UL 2809 certification can make your product stand out.
More importantly, our services can provide you with the knowledge and resources needed to transform environmental management into a true market leader. You will be empowered to create better products in a more environmentally friendly way, while allowing your customers to make smarter and more environmentally friendly purchasing decisions.
2809 certification process
Project initiation——document review——onsite review——issuance of certificates, under normal circumstances, a factory inspection every 3 years
- UL 2485 Environmental Declaration Verification for the Recyclability of Paper Products
- UL 2789 Environmental Statement Verification for Recovery Rate Calculation
- UL 2809 Environmental Declaration Verification of Recycled Material Content